turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

skamcdkj

Anyone else receive this error, " Hmm...it looks like we have hit a slight snag. Please try again or check back later"?

When using my credit card to pay state tax transmission charge. After repeatedly checking back and about two dozen retries, Turbotax returns same error.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

26 Replies

Anyone else receive this error, " Hmm...it looks like we have hit a slight snag. Please try again or check back later"?

it is constantly a problem.  do I have to wait until 2:00 am
lbMA

Same problem here. Am calling them now.

Same here! I've been trying to get through since last night. How can they charge so much money for their service and then not deliver?
rljensen

same problem. they owe us all refunds if we have to mail these out at 11 pm...

n_maher

FYI - the solution is to choose the option to process the credit card payment as a guest.  Do not try to log into your existing Intuit account to process the payment. I actually got a helpful call-back from TT's customer support last night which allowed me to process/file my returns.
bclubb99

i choose "continue as guest" for payment and it went through

It appears that TT's servers are overwhelmed. I kept hitting retry and eventually got through, but it took 1 1/2 houes because the same 'snag' continually popped up at each step of the process.
jdtangney

What the odds of there being heavy load on TurboTax servers during tax season.
Sage36

I'm having the same problem, and I have hit retry many times to no avail.
sarutter

Same here - for TWO DAYS!

If it is overloaded servers then shame on TT for taking all that money and giving poor service!

It had to do with some pop up blockers and something else. I called tech support and they walked me through it and stayed on the line until it sent.  They were pretty helpful.

thanks

Anyone have specifics on how to solve?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies