turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After turbotax Home/Business CD download, the turbotax checkmark (on my desktop) shows 2 blue arrows at the top of the checkmark within the red circle. Is this right?

This is the 2016 issue.  Did not get those arrows on previous years' downloads.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

After turbotax Home/Business CD download, the turbotax checkmark (on my desktop) shows 2 blue arrows at the top of the checkmark within the red circle. Is this right?

Yes that's ok.  For some reason some people get the new icon with the 2 blue arrows.  I have Windows Home & Business but have the regular icon.  Other users got the new one.  We haven't figured out why yet.  You weren't a program beta tester were you?

Thank you for your response.  No, I wasn't.   FYI: I am on  Windows 10.   After I asked the question I googled 2 blue arrows.   It states something about compression and since I am NOT computer savvy, I am not certain if that is a good thing or bad thing AND if I need to worry about it.  BUT if the arrows really don't mean anything to me with using Turbo Tax, I will continue as if they don't exist and mark it up to Windows 10.  If you have any further words of wisdom, I would appreciate hearing back.   Take care.

@pember1958 The desktop icon with the two blue arrows is what it looks like for those who use Windows 10 OS.
Rennyj

I got them as well.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies