bcocek

Additional tax payments?

I received Social Security payments in 2018.  I made an additional tax payment in January, 2019, to cover the payments.  Where do I enter the additional tax payment in TurboTax Premier?

robtm

Additional tax payments?

click federal taxes / deductions & credits.  scroll down to  estimates & other taxes paid, click estimates / start

robtm

Additional tax payments?

phil49

Additional tax payments?

i made an addional tax payment of $4,000 in Dec 2020   Where do i enter this 

Additional tax payments?

@phil49 You have added on to a very old thread.  Please explain what you mean by an "additional tax payment"---what was it for?   Do you mean you paid estimated tax?   Tax due when you filed your tax return?   Back taxes owed?