Dvipler

AAA Turbo tax discount. I am an AAA member and received an email from AAA announcing a discount..when I registered and did my taxes and checked out. There was no discount code fro my self employed tax returns. Wonder if I can get a credit after the fact?

Can I get a credit for my AAA membership on TurboTax as there was no promotion code available when I checked out after doing my Turbo Tax self employed 2019 tax returns. What was the price supposed to be for AAA members? 

ee-ea

WalManGlo119160

I filed my taxes with TurboTax last week.  A few days later I received an e-mail from AAA stating I qualify for a

$20.00 discount for using TurboTax.  What do I do to get it?  

HeatherPLO

Please reach out to us directly at the link here.  This will direct your inquiry to the correct department.