Mike4242

A question to turbotax, what are you doing to rectify this situation and when can I expect my stimulus check. Your inept service is a sloppy and infuriating and has offered no help for resolving my s

Situation. You owe me interest on the funds you have caused to be delayed. The IRS isn't taking phone calls so I can't deal directly with them. I am advising everyone I know  of this situation and rec
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

you haven't explained why you think TT is responsible for the delay in your stimulus check.   The problem could be solely on the part of the IRS.    

Mike4242

People around me that used TT have the same problem and the ones that didn't use TT got their stimulus check. It's TT problem because it wasn't coordinated with the IRS. Turbotax is your product and it's your responsibility to coordinate with the IRS.