Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

A question to turbotax, what are you doing to rectify this situation and when can I expect my stimulus check. Your inept service is a sloppy and infuriating and has offered no help for resolving my s

Situation. You owe me interest on the funds you have caused to be delayed. The IRS isn't taking phone calls so I can't deal directly with them. I am advising everyone I know  of this situation and rec
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

A question to turbotax, what are you doing to rectify this situation and when can I expect my stimulus check. Your inept service is a sloppy and infuriating and has offered no help for resolving my s

you haven't explained why you think TT is responsible for the delay in your stimulus check.   The problem could be solely on the part of the IRS.    

People around me that used TT have the same problem and the ones that didn't use TT got their stimulus check. It's TT problem because it wasn't coordinated with the IRS. Turbotax is your product and it's your responsibility to coordinate with the IRS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies