plm719

2019 Turbo Tax Business has lost one of the members of my LLC from the 2018 return. How do I correct that without showing a change in ownership?

2019 Turbo Tax Business has "lost" one of the members of my LLC from the 2018 return. How do I correct that without showing a change in ownership?

tagteam

That scenario is unusual. You might want to review your 2018 1065 to ensure nothing untoward was entered.

Subsequently, you might want to try transferring your 2018 return into the 2019 product again. 

gman365

I have the exact same issue. There is no problem with my 2018 return.