Solved: Your HSA plan administrator is required to send yo...

How do I find my 1099-SA

How do I find my 1099-SA

Your HSA plan administrator is required to send you a 1099-SA IF (and only if) you took any distributions from your HSA in 2016.

That is, did you use the debit card from the bank or financial institution that is your HSA plan administrator to pay for any qualified medical expenses?

If you did, then that bank or financial institution owes you a form 1099-SA.

Give them a call, because you can't do your return without it (unless you had no distributions, in which case, you skip it in the HSA interview in TurboTax).

How do I find my 1099-SA

How do I find my 1099-SA

P.S. If you meant "HOW to enter my 1099-SA?", go to Federal Taxes->Deductions & Credits->Medical and click on "HSA MSA Contributions".