johnson88mic

I have a w-10 from my sons daycare provider and am trying to figure out where to input her information

RyanH2

You can follow the steps below to enter your daycare provider's information to see if you qualify for The Child and Dependent Care Credit.

To Add a Childcare Provider in TurboTax Online:

1. Go to "Federal Taxes" at the top of the screen

2. Select "Deductions & Credits"

3. Scroll down to "You and Your Family" and select "Show More"

4. Select "Start" next to "Child and Dependent Care Credit"

5. Select "Yes" to "Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2016?"

6. Select "Continue" on the Add Dependents page and proceed to enter your info for the credit

For general information on the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit visit this link: Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit

RyanH2

2. Select "Deductions & Credits"