Where can I enter my Maine Real Estate Tax withholding?

I was told to enter the credit in my Federal return and it would map over to my state return, but I can't seem to find a suitable input

You will enter your ME real estate taxes withheld under the estimated taxes section under the federal tab. 

If you do not have a specific date when these ME taxes were withheld, just choose the 4th quarter, ME from the dropdown menu and change the date to 12/31/2016 then enter the amount. 

These estimated state tax payments amounts will flow through to your ME state income tax return.

Once you have signed into your TurboTax Account (for TurboTax Online sign-in, click Here), select "Take Me To My Return" and type "estimated tax payments" in the search bar then select "jump to estimated tax payments". This will take you to the Other Income Taxes section 

Alternatively, to enter your state income taxes in TurboTax Online or Desktop, please follow these steps:

1. Once you are in your tax return, click on the “Federal Taxes” tab ("Personal" tab in TurboTax Home & Business)
  2. Next click on “Deductions & Credits”
  3. Next click on "jump to full list" or “I’ll choose what I work on”
  4. Scroll down the screen until to come to the section “Estimates and Other Taxes Paid ”
  5. Select "Other Income Taxes" and start (or update).