`

I have a full time job NOT self-employed but have a small side business and have expenses deductions. No 1099's for it. Which Turbo Tax version do I need?

I am NOT Self-employed but have a small business with expenses/deductions.   I do not have any 1099's for it.   Which version of Turbo do I use?

Also,  I have been using the same computer for years and no other device,  why is it saying that I changed a device?  This is so confusing compared with the past years.  

When you say you have a small business with income and expenses, this is the definition of self employment. The only online version that will support self employment forms is called Self Employed.

If you use the desktop versions of TurboTax, they all support self employment. The Home and Business gives the most help.

Sometime just a software update can have the appearance of a new devise to a secured web site. So just let it know to recognize you when you log in next time.