Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will TurboTax update the Deductible Home Mortgage Interest Worksheet? it is available on the IRS website. This is holding up our filing

Turbotax says it is still waiting on this form but it  seems to be available already on the IRS site for 2021
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

When will TurboTax update the Deductible Home Mortgage Interest Worksheet? it is available on the IRS website. This is holding up our filing

No one can give us a straight answer. This is absolutely ridiculous. 

I spent 30 minutes on the phone with their customer service only to be told they will escalate and look into this. 

Hummm. This is odd. I've never seen turbotax behind the power curve before. I mean the document is out and on the website. right here:

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irs.gov%2Fpub%2Firs-pdf%2Fp936.pdf&clen=1297111&chunk=true

Any success with this?  I agree it is so ridiculous that this has not been fixed yet.  

Not that I have seen so far. Its a holiday weekend so no idea if anyone is working it but I can't file until this is done. I mean who has sold a house, refinanced or bought one this past year right? That's right tons of people. And we are all stuck on this rule.  

I talked to them today  They have escalated it further and said it will be fixed in the next couple days

AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

Take a look at the following TurboTax help article regarding your situation.  Click the link in the article to register your email and be notified with updates.

Why isn't my Deductible Mortgage Interest Worksheet available yet? 

@alienmatters

@loegerktax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies