When does Turbo Tax expect to receive the IRS FORM...

krissylamoureaux

When does Turbo Tax expect to receive the IRS FORM 4684 for Theft and Casualty Loss? This is the only thing holding up my taxes. If it won’t have a big effect on my return, I would rather go fo

Thanks
SteamTrain

5 Feb        see:

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_windows_individual.htm...

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
wmoreyfm

When does Turbo Tax expect to receive the IRS FORM 4684 for Theft and Casualty Loss? This is the only thing holding up my taxes. It will have a big effect on my return

ReneeM7122

@wmoreyfm  Form 4684 is currently available.  Here is a link for TurboTax forms availability, for your reference.

If you aren't able to see the form, you may need to clear your cache.

Your browser stores recently visited webpages as temporary files in a cache, which enables the pages to load more quickly when revisited.

However, a full or corrupted cache can cause problems in TurboTax, so sometimes you need to clear your cache (that is, remove these temporary files).

Here are the official instructions for the most popular browsers:

Apple's official support site doesn't appear to contain instructions for clearing the cache in Safari. Your best bet is to search the Internet for clear Safari cache or similar search terms.

If your cache isn't the issue, it might be best to delete it and start again.