TurboTax didn't stop and think that the person filing taxes might LIVE ABROAD. You need to ADD other countries in the billing section for the use of foreign cards!!!

I have small business that takes credit cards for our E-Commerce site. It gets tricky when foreign credit cards are used because oftentimes there is no way to properly verify the cardholder's identity using the industry standard AVS (address verification system). In order to have that work, it checks the numeric portions of the street address and postal code. The only ones I know work for sure are USA, CANADA, some UK, some Australia. Since there is no standard for other countries, most companies (I suspect Intuit as well) will not hassle with foreign card transactions, which by the way is also more expensive to process by Visa/MC/Discover. But I think an option like Paypal should be in there (imho).