turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is the "ItsDeductible" donation tracking app still available? I used the app for ALL of my donations..

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChrisVonHoep
Level 1
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

Is the "ItsDeductible" donation tracking app still available? I used the app for ALL of my donations..

10 Replies
ChrisVonHoep
Level 1
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

I know app development can take some time but any idea when the Android version might come out?  Considering that Android users make up the majority of the smartphone market and research show they donations at higher rates to charitable organizations at higher rates it seems odd to not have a Android app.

Agreed.
t_rob

Seriously, I have been looking for this app for about 5-6 years now!

This is seriously frustrating. I switched to Android this past year and now ir seems i cannot use this VERY useful app.  Help!!!

Would really like an ANDROID version of the app as well.   Hope one comes out soon.  
aja685

Very frustrating that the app is only available for Apple users. This is a huge drawback to using this product

Of course, it is always available thru a normal web-browser window....but yeah, a special app would be helpful to many users.
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

I've heard that Intuit is having financial issues and that has been the reason for the delay.  Not sure about how accurate that is but it does make sense given the lack of progress in putting out an Android version.
jss448
Returning Member

It was not yet available in my software.  This allows me to get started.  Thanks 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies