turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Resident Alien claim us-chain treaty $5000

I am currently a student with F-1 Visa and in 2018 my status changed to Resident Alien. I was wondering if I can file tax form with treaty claim using turbotax and how. (I found the answer of similar question for 2017 tax year but just want to make sure it is still work for 2018 tax year). Thx 

1 Reply
Level 14
Level 14

Resident Alien claim us-chain treaty $5000

By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies