Reporting Foreign account on Schdeule B/Part III

Hi,
I am not able to select 7a and 7b  yes and provide the country code after following the interviews on reporting foreign account section. I was able to do this earlier year. Has something changed? Here is what I did
1. Select 1099-OID, Foreign Accounts in Wages&Income.
2. Checked "Owned or signed on a foreign bank, broker, or other financial account"  and Continue.
3.  Checked "I had a bank, broker or other financial account in foreign country". and Continue
4. Checked Yes on "Value of all your foreign accounts " greater than 10000 and continue
5. Provided the country Code in "You need to File FBAR" page. and Continue.
6.  Checked "None of the above" in "Tell Us ABout Foreign Trust" page and continue.
7. Checked Yes on Foreign Financial asset page "No" for "Do you live in a foreign country" and continue.
8. Checked No on "About the Amount of Your Foreign Financial Assets" page and continue.
9. Now It's showing a "Delete Confirmation" page  asking to delete the FBAR country record.

It's not letting me keep the FAR selection yes When I say no on #8 above. Yes on #8 requires form 8938 which is seperate from FBAR and  don't need to file 8938 but need to show FBAR yes Part III of SChedule B.  How Can i do this now? I was able to do this last year. Can somebody please help? Or if it's bug can you please fix it? Thanks.
SUbhadeep

Can somebody please help me here? Thanks much in advance

Can I get some help here please? This problem started happening this year only. I was able to do this correctly in previous year. Thanks much

Were you able to solve the issue?  I encounter the same issue. Contacted TurboTax, but they had no idea what I was talking about.  Another system problem is that I cannot save the data for Form8938.  Appreciate your insight.