turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

joantse

TT is asking me if I donated to same charities as in last year, but the Yes/No buttons don't work, no next button

I'm stuck at the screen where TT asks if I donated to the same charities I donated in prior years.  After I clicked "Yes" to the first charity, clicking Yes or No in the second charity doesn't work.  There's no next button.  I can't go to other Deductions
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

TT is asking me if I donated to same charities as in last year, but the Yes/No buttons don't work, no next button

Try getting out of program then clear cookies and/or switch browsers and try again. 

I had the same problem earlier.  I just hit <CONTINUE> and kept going.  When I got to the screen to enter the contributions, they were all still listed and I could delete the ones we didn't contribute to in 2019.

fidel2
Returning Member

I have the same problem since yesterday. So frustrating as time is wasted in troubleshooting. I've switched browsers. I could not find the 'continue' button so I just clicked on the next top tab. However, going back to Deductions and Credits later still does not solve the problem. Will try to clear cookies. 😥😂

@ fidel2 wrote:

I could not find the 'continue' button so I just clicked on the next top tab. However, going back to Deductions and Credits later still does not solve the problem. Will try to clear cookies. 😥😂

So you are using Online TurboTax as opposed to desktop software?

If you're missing a Continue or Next button at the bottom of a page and can't scroll down any further to bring it into view, you can try zooming out with your browser.  That makes everything smaller and may bring a low button into view.  In some browsers  the shortcut to zoom out is the Control key (Ctrl) and minus (-) key as many times as needed.   Control plus 0 resets.    Some browsers also have a VIEW menu in the top menubar where one can zoom out.

If that doesn't work, it's possible your screen resolution and/or scaling are set suboptimally.   If you are using Windows 10, go to Settings > System > Display> Scaling (if it's greater than 100, that could be the problem).   Also check the screen resolution while there to be sure you are using the correct one for your monitor.  You can return both of those settings later if you want to.

fidel2
Returning Member

Thanks for the tips, mesquitebean! I zoomed out but still could not find a next or continue button yesterday. Fortunately, this afternoon when I logged in the YES/NO buttons now work. Thank God it is finally working. Appreciate all the replies!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies