Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

There is no option to import Itsdeductible entries into my return

I have always used itsdeductible and have been able to import (not a MAC user either). This year it seems that I can only add them manually.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

To enter charitable donations -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Charitable Donations
  • On Import from ItsDeductible Online, click on the start or update button

Or enter charitable donation in the Search box located in the upper right of the online program screen. Click on Jump to charitable donation

No...I don't see it in My Online Premier right now either.   (Desktop Premier has the selection and works OK)

It should be there, but perhaps they are having some issues with it.

Check back next Friday (Software updates are "usually" once a week on Wed or Thurs evening)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

That is strange for the online editions.  It is available using the desktop editions.

However if you do a Search using the online editions for itsdeductible you will get a Jump to itsdeductible that takes you to these webpages -

Donations to Charity TTO.JPG

Donations to Charity TTO 1.JPG

@SteamTrain Reported this problem with the online editions to the Moderators

mpolans

I'm not seeing an option for it this year either using online Premier edition. The whole reason I use Turbo Tax is because of the Itsdeductible import function! Very disappointed in this.

@mpolans 

It's there.......go to the Deductions&Credits page....then scroll further down the page (Ignore what's up top in the light blue area).

Down in the white background section of the page is a "Charitable Donations" selection, you can expand it to show the menu selection for importing from ItsDeductible.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
mmatyjas

this is not visible or available in the online version.

@mmatyjas wrote:

this is not visible or available in the online version.

Yes, it is...

itsDeductible Online 2022.JPG

If you are not seeing the option for ItsDeductible, close the TurboTax program and then clear cache on your web browser - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/product-system-requirements/clear-cache/...

Sign back onto the TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

If the problem persists then change your web browser to one of these you are not currently using, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge

I am having the same problem with Turbo Tax on the desktop. I downloaded the 2022 Home and Business version of Turbo Tax. I have been using Itsdeductible for many years. Once I was in the Charitable Contributions section in  Turbo Tax, I clicked the link to go to Itsdeductible online. I logged in and entered my chairtable contributions and saved them. But THERE IS NO button or link  TO IMPORT MY ENTRIES TO TURBO TAX. I can find no way to import the information I entered.

There is still no option to import in the charitable donation workflow as of today.  When I ran the search for ItsDeductible, I could then work through the prompts to import the data.

@KCharron52 

I just imported the ItsDeductible stuff using the Desktop softwar ..so it works there.....right on the Deductions& Credits page.

If you are using the "Online" software, navigate to the Deductions&Credits page, and scroll WAYYYY down the page to the Chairty section and try it there.

If you are in Guided mode...GET OUT OF THAT ridiculous mode...and have it show all Deductions&Credits.

AND, for the "Online" users, your ItsDeductible account MUST have the exact same userID/pwd as your Online tax account.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies