turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am using online version and do not see an option to upload from It's Deductible.

Unable to upload from It's deductible using online version (Self Employed)
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am using online version and do not see an option to upload from It's Deductible.

It's in the Online version too...but sometimes people get stuck in the  "Guide Me", and can't figure out how to expand the menu to get down to the ItsDeductible Import section...see below:

The following shows the "Premier" menu....for the "SE" version, I suspect it will be in the Personal taxes section.

#11DC_OnlineMenu.png

#12DC_OnlineMenu.png

#13DC_On_#3DC.png

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

3 Replies

When you choose what to work on in Deductions and Credits, look under Charitable Donations. In the CD/download product there is a line to Import from It's Deductible Online. Does that line not appear in the online product? 

It's in the Online version too...but sometimes people get stuck in the  "Guide Me", and can't figure out how to expand the menu to get down to the ItsDeductible Import section...see below:

The following shows the "Premier" menu....for the "SE" version, I suspect it will be in the Personal taxes section.

#11DC_OnlineMenu.png

#12DC_OnlineMenu.png

#13DC_On_#3DC.png

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Did the online version of It's Deductible disappear?  I used to be able to access it through my Intuit account as a separate application from TurboTax.  Now that path seems to be gone and I can only access it from inside TurboTax, which opens the app in a tiny little frustrating window.  Is there still a way to access the full version of It's Deductible?  Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Ok, nevermind, I found it via Google search (not through the Intuit portal):

https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies