Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Form 8936 (2019)

Ok folks...Please go to irs.gov/account, create an account and download a record of account transcript if you have one. That will tell you the refund issue date, mine is March 11th...

I finally received my refund as well.  But I will NEVER EVER use TurboTax again.  This was the last straw.  It is common for people to forget about the terrible customer service they received once a problem is resolved.  But I plan to tell everyone I know about how we were all screwed by Intuit.  I will do my best to cost them as much business as possible after this experience.

This does t work if your 2019 return is still being processed. You can’t get a transcript for a tax year that is still in process. Just tried and it says your information is currently unavailable. 

I am getting the same error that most of you are...But my transcript states a refund for the 11th...

@Tito Thanks for this!

Mine also shows March 11th, return accepted on Feb. 20th.

Got the bars back and a refund accepted with a deposit date of 11March...

@SusanY1 

Thank you! Came back 6-8 weeks later and found you remembered  me over a week later and had a comment waiting for me.

Signed up for the mailer for 2018 Form 8936 amendments.

Thanks again.

akhil
Returning Member

Hi How long it took you to get rid of "Your return has been received and will be forwarded to the taxing agency at the appropriate time" status. What dis turbotax say about this status?

akhil
Returning Member

Hi,

Just to let you know, I do not have form 8936, still turbo tax status says "Your return has been received and will be forwarded to the taxing agency at the appropriate time". Can you help me out?

I had the form issue with the Business version back in April and I switched to Premier version and everything went through. What you can do is going to the IRS website and check your filing status if the IRS had received or not.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies