gjhomeloan

My return is down to two part time jobs, no home ownership or unusual deductions but they're telling me, to upgrade to even talk to them. Any ideas?

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

Are these W-2 jobs, or 1099 ones?