I have no mortgage interest. Cannot find box to say mortgage interest does not apply. Program will not let me proceed.

Mortgage information is entered on Form 1098, in TurboTax - please follow these steps to delete:

• In your return, Click on Federal Taxes
  • Click on Deductions & Credits
  • Under "Your tax breaks", click on Edit/Add button for Mortgage Interest, Refinancing, and Insurance
  • On the "Mortgage deduction summary" page, click on the trash can to the right of the Mortgage Lender which you wish to remove
  • Click on the "Yes" button in answer to the question, "Are you sure you want to delete this lender?"
  • The mortgage lender is deleted

Or 

To remove the reference to home mortgage interest on your return, please follow these steps:

1. Click on Federal Deductions & Credits.
  2. In the Your Home section, click on the Start/Revisit box next to Mortgage Interest, Refinancing, and Insurance.  [See Screenshot, below.)
  3. Click Trashcan. Confirm deletion.