turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

nlassi01
Returning Member

Has anyone gotten a DDD for this year and filed the EIC or ACTC

@bbaska I’m hoping we hear something because this is confusing. Seems like if something was wrong I should have received a letter or something by now. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see! Smh
littleladydub
Returning Member

So mad, been on the phone with the IRS for 2 hrs just so she can tell me mines has been randomly selected for review. I didnt get a notice in the mail, & this waiting game sucks. Of course my wmr says 152 & still processing with no bars. She also said the system can release at any time. She was very nice but no real information was giving.
bbaska

@littleladydub mine is the same, and the irs told me the exact same thing, mine has been like that for about 4 days, hope we see an update soon, i think that they are telling everyone that. not sure, so frustrating though, this happened to my daughter then after a week it updated with a ddd, so hoping that will be us.  let me know if yours changes and ill keep posting also.
bbaska

@Bostick14 , i sure hope you are right.  and thank you
littleladydub
Returning Member

@bbaska yes I will keep yall posted i check every day.
littleladydub
Returning Member

Not to mention my transcript doesn't say anything. Its blank

@bbaska you’re welcome! I don’t think there is a problem with most of your tax refunds, the irs is just super slow and behind this year! Mine were released the 25th and I received them the 27th (filed accepted feb 2) my bank was showing nothing, it didn’t tell me I had anything pending until i received it. My bars still in approved. The wmr updates every night but not every one gets an update they have to update every night because new people are being accepted everyday. Saturday’s are the days they update with a DDD. If you have nothing this Saturday I’d call! If you have no codes or messages on the wmr site and haven’t received anything in the mail you’re okay! A lot of times when you call they will say you’re in review but I believe it’s just a way to slow down the process. I never call because I believe that most people aren’t in review until they call. Just my opinion. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you all! Hopefully you all see a DDD Saturday! I also used green dot and used free turbo tax, my return was never sent to Santa Barbara. Most likely you will see it next Wednesday! Green dot post at around 4am! Hope this helps 🙂
littleladydub
Returning Member

Still no change to wmr but my transcript updated. Im really lost & confused and mad. This tax season sucks.
bbaska

Still no change on my wmr, but mine last sat into sunday stated processing, refund date when available.  so im hoping it will change over night tonight since it changed last sat over night.  grrr this is very frustrating.
devont369

@bbaska, @littleladydub are y’all being audited???!!!!! Or do they just say that to buy themselves more time to finish everyone’s taxes? They told me March 11 I should call some number bc I’m being audited. I never got a letter in the mail and still haven’t. I also talked to a TT representative and they said my taxes looked correct and there’s no inconsistency or jankyness going on. Mine still just says “still being processed” no codes besides topic 152 no bars nothing
littleladydub
Returning Member

@devont369 just bcuz tt said everything looks fine doesn't mean u cant get audit, idk if I'm getn audit but I'm sure they would have told me. Getn audit doesn't normally take this long either I've been audited several times for making to much & not paying enough. I still will get my money back in a timely manner. Within the 21 days. They take theirs off top & give me the rest. I dont have bars either with the same msg still.
devont369

Yeah I hope I hear something good on wmr tonight I think mine is one of the ones that updates once a week. Last Saturday is when mine changed. And yeah I heard they can do random audits just for shits and giggles
littleladydub
Returning Member

Still nothing's guys I'm on the phone with them now again hopefully I will get a real answer. This is fuckn crazy

Check your DDD (Direct Deposit Date) from the IRS website. You'll need to download the Tax or Return Transcript. It'll give you a refund date. Ignore the April 15th 2019, unless you owe money.

For those who want to know if your refund is on it's way to your bank you can use this website https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login.... once the IRS approves your refund it is sent here to be disbursed to you. If they say they haven't received your refund then it is still processing. For those who have DDD of 2/22/19 you should be able to see when the IRS sent your refund. If your refund is delayed call the number provided on that website, once you complete the form, to see if all or some of your refund is being collected through the Treasury Offset Program. Basically, if you owe other federal agencies (i.e. unemployment, child support, etc).

Stay blessed folks.
eddie93230
Returning Member

Refund approved!! Thank you Jesus! Said should be deposited by the 27th
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies