Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If my HSA distribution is all a qualified medical expense, why is the distribution showing up as taxable income?

The fact that you have a Mac introduces a certain amount of confusion, since we not surprisingly deal with PC users much more than Mac. I am looking for a separate list for forms availability for Macs.
papabear

If my HSA distribution is all a qualified medical expense, why is the distribution showing up as taxable income?

Thanks for looking into this.
papabear

Just wondered if you found anything more about the Mac Deluxe download form availability and/or other problems with the Mac Deluxe download.

I will check.

I am told that there may be a fix on 2/22/2019. On 2/23/2019, please see if there is an update. If not, you will have to call the phone support people and show them. For the number, please see <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>
papabear

Thanks for getting back to me.  I appreciate all your help.  I'll check for an update on 2/23.  
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies