Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is ItsDeductible still supported by Intuit? I can’t get the jump link for my 2021 donations and it’s not taking 2022 donations?

@Cleff wrote:

I have several 2022 contributions that I cannot enter. Why would it not let us enter our 2022 contributions yet?

On the ItsDeductible website click on the tab labeled 2022 Donationshttps://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/secured/LoginHome.htm

Is ItsDeductible still supported by Intuit? I can’t get the jump link for my 2021 donations and it’s not taking 2022 donations?

I too have been checking on the availability for tax year 2022, much to no avail. The item donations are piling up in my dining room, ugh. 
As for the previous reply that mentioned using the website version, it would be less work to hire someone to itemize the items in Sanskrit. The website version is useless when you have dozens/hundreds of items to donate. 

The website does not have items listed either.  We’d have to search for values and add every item manually.  

We are 9 days from the end of the month.  Is this really so difficult, Intuit?

cathyjam

Thanks for the information. But suggesting that an answer to this question can be had at the TurboTax help number is pointless. There are no voice prompts to get any support for ItsDeductible.

uscav8r
Returning Member

@DoninGA  This is a misleading assertion with respect to the topic of this overall thread. Considering there are no "contributions" one must assume the previous query referred to donations. While the 2022 tab exists, the item donation list does not populate. Everything must be entered manually, along with a manual value.  As such there is no practical functionality for 2022 item donations as of 1/24/22.

Cash donations, stock donations, and mileage, however, can be entered.

martgall

As of 1-24 ItsDeductible still isn't importing 2021 data.  Is there an ETA?

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

We appreciate your patience.  The ItsDeductible program is still being updated for the current tax year and should be ready soon.  If you are still having issues, please reach out to Customer Support via the Contact Us page here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
AMD17882

January 27th and the app it still not updated. I called and was connected to a representative in another country who knew less about the app than I did. Ridiculous. After 15 years, time to use another tax software. 

PaulieB

Now up and working.

The website is up and working for 2022 now, thank you. However, the iphone app has not been updated as of 1/29/2022.

The app still will not allow 2022 donations.  So no, it is not up and running.

Morning everyone.  I was able to log 2022 donations this just now!  Money and Items.  The web access seems to be working. 😁

Phone app is still down. I don’t know about you all, but when I do my non-monetary charitable contributions I use my phone to take pictures of the items which captures the date and I use the It’s Deductible phone all to also record it. What a step backwards in productivity to have to stand there with my Mac PC on to do this. I still am surprised 2022 caught them unprepared for the 2022 Tax Apps and software.  

Not here. The app for Iphone is still limiting to 2021. 

DawnC
Expert Alumni

Try to update your app.   All of the item detail was added to the 2022 item list recently.  Last week, the web-based It'sDeductible was only recording cash donations (the items were not populated yet), but the items have been added since then.   Are you able to add cash donations or manually add items to the 2022 list?    Or is the app not allowing any 2022 entries? 

Donations made in 2022 will be deducted on your 2022 tax return which you will file next year, in 2023.   @guitargirl

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies