Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

In Turbotax software, how do I jump directly to a specific part of my return that I want to work on, without having to go through all the intro Qs to that section?

For example, if I want to work on Income and Expenses for my business, I have to click through a dozen or so screens. Is there a way to go directly to my page that shows income and expenses?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

In Turbotax software, how do I jump directly to a specific part of my return that I want to work on, without having to go through all the intro Qs to that section?

Sorry but the first time into the Sch C section will require you to go thru the interview set up screens ... after that you can return to that section and jump to different sections at will. 

That does not seem to work for me. Every time I try to go directly to the page listing income and expenses, it takes me back to the beginning of the interview. This hassle will definitely make me find a new tax program next year.

I pop all over the place all the time in my fake return ... not sure where you are having issues.   You may need to complete the business info section first to satisfy some requirement. 

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

hmmm...suddenly it is working now. Must have been a glitch in the software last week. I can go where ever I want without too much redundant scrolling through wizards.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies