tomturiano

In Turbotax software, how do I jump directly to a specific part of my return that I want to work on, without having to go through all the intro Qs to that section?

For example, if I want to work on Income and Expenses for my business, I have to click through a dozen or so screens. Is there a way to go directly to my page that shows income and expenses?

Sorry but the first time into the Sch C section will require you to go thru the interview set up screens ... after that you can return to that section and jump to different sections at will. 

tomturiano

That does not seem to work for me. Every time I try to go directly to the page listing income and expenses, it takes me back to the beginning of the interview. This hassle will definitely make me find a new tax program next year.

I pop all over the place all the time in my fake return ... not sure where you are having issues.   You may need to complete the business info section first to satisfy some requirement. 

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

tomturiano

hmmm...suddenly it is working now. Must have been a glitch in the software last week. I can go where ever I want without too much redundant scrolling through wizards.