Solved: If you made non-cash charitable contributions over...

I have 2 separate donations of clothing to Goodwill Industries that add up to over $500, do I need to fill out form 8382? or is just for a single donation of over $500?

If you made non-cash charitable contributions over $500 but less than $5,000 you should complete Section A of Form 8283.  Section A asks for the name of each donor organization.  Consequently, you can combine similar items by donor.  TurboTax will handle this for you and complete the Form 8283 in the Charitable Donations Section of Deductions and Credits

She's asking if you have to use the combined donation or the individual donation value when determining if the form 8283 is required.  Your answer didn't address that.

Any update on this? I'm trying to figure this out for 2019. Thanks!