mlab21

I would like to have my refund sent to my home address of [address].. is this possible?

CatinaT1

Have you already filed?  If not, you can elect to have a check sent and it will be sent to the address on your return.

Did you already e-file?  If you did NOT e-file you can go to the FILE section and select/change how you want to receive your refund.  If you want direct deposit you need the routing number and your own account number.

You cannot  change banking information while your return is in pending, nor can you change it after the return is accepted.