I tried to input the property tax but the software won't let me. There is a blue bubble underneath the box, not sure why. I never had this issue before using Turbo Tax

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

AkinaLO

If you are having issues, please contact customer support by following the instructions below.   

But if you still feel you require additional assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.   

One person found that happened only when they selected the field using a touch screen.

If they selected the field using the touch pad, or a mouse, then it would work normally and an entry could be made.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*