smurf93

I receive a car allowance reimbursment (it says reimbursement, so I'm not sure if it's taxed or not) on my paychecks. Do I claim that?

DawnC0

You do not need to worry about claiming any reimbursements separately.  These amounts will be included on your W-2 in the appropriate boxes for you to enter into TurboTax.   

If you receive a standard car allowance from your employer, then it is generally considered to be taxable income. Conversely, monies received from a mileage reimbursement plan are generally not considered to be taxable unless the amount reimbursed is higher than the standard federal rate for mileage deductions.

Carl

It's included in box 1 of your W-2 most likely, and is therefore taxable income. What's on your pay stubs doesn't matter really.
DawnC0