lodione

I pay monthly rent for my mobile home in a mobile home park. I live in Arizona. Am I entitled to renters deduction?

Anita01

From the AZ Dept. of Revenue:

https://www.azdor.gov/Portals/0/ADOR-forms/TY2015/10500/10567_inst.pdf p.3

Following are the instructions for a renter in AZ to claim this credit.  If you can meet these requirements living in  a mobile home should not disqualify you.

Renter 

When you file your PTC claim, you must include a completed Arizona Form 201, Renter's Certificate of Property Taxes Paid. Include this statement with your claim. You must get Form 201 from your landlord. You must fill out lines 13 through 15 unless they already contain the correct information. Your landlord must complete and sign the Form 201. The AZ Form 201 provides your proof of property taxes paid from your rent. 

If you own a mobile home but rent the space, complete the Form 140PTC as a renter. Include a completed Form 201 and a statement showing your property taxes you paid in 2015. See the "homeowner" instructions to find out what kind of property tax statement you should include.