Where to enter expenses
If you don't find a spot that fits you can enter them in Other Misc Expenses.
To enter your self-employment expenses, please follow these steps:
In TurboTax Self-Employed online version,
1. Sign into your account and select Take me to my return
2. At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in schedule C and Enter
3. Select Jump to schedule C
4. On screen, Did you have any self employment income or expenses? Answer Yes, continue through step-by-step interview questions about your business
5. On screen, Your Business, scroll down to Business Expenses, select your categories and Start
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"