I'm unable to select a dependent for form 1098-T

I'm trying to add form 1098-T for one of my dependents, but TurboTax keeps defaulting it as my form and never gives me the option of selecting a dependent. 

This issue has been raised before in the thread below but it doesn't look like it was ever resolved. I've followed the same steps outlined in the thread but I'm still never given the option to select my dependent; it always defaults to me.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/college-education/discussion/i-can-t-enter-my-dependent-s-1098-t-f...

I hate to ask such an obvious question but is your dependent entered as a dependent in the Personal Info section of TurboTax? 

When I go to that section in my CD/download product, the first screen to appear is the screen to Add a Student and then a screen appears with a drop down showing the names of all the persons entered in the Personal Info section. Are you saying that screen does not appear when you first go to the education section?

To get there click on Federal Taxes then Deductions and Credits then click on Start or Update after Expenses and Scholarships. 

@Texas Roger  I appreciate you chiming in. Yes, both of my dependents are entered properly in the personal info section. I click "start" for the Expenses and Scholarships (Form 1098-T) section, which takes me to "Your Education Expenses Summary." Then I click "Add a student" and it does NOT give me a dropdown with options to choose from; instead it takes me to "Did you get a 1098-T for the year 2019?" I say yes and it gives me the option to upload a PDF or to skip the upload and do it manually. Once I select "skip upload" it tells me to type in the info for "my" 1098-T -- it's now associated to me and I cannot change it to my dependent. 

I'm using the online product and I've tried two different browsers in the unlikely event that it was somehow a browser glitch, but it's still not working.