You may not be seeing this year’s donations in ItsDeductible if your ItsDeductible account has a different log in from your TurboTax account. Are they the same?
If they are, you should see this year’s (Tax Year 2020) contributions in your account. If not, you created/used a different account for 2020 than for 2019 to enter your contributions. In that case, enter your 2020 contributions into the account that is linked to TurboTax. Then import.
The ItsDeductible import is still available in TurboTax Online or Desktop CD.
- Type Itsdeductible in Search
- Click Jump to Itsdeductible
- Start Import from ItsDedutible Online.
I am not seeing any of my items entered in ItsDeductible and I am using the same login ID's. I get a screen that appears to be prompting my for my login information but there are not boxes to enter this information. The screen heading reads 'Import your ItsDeductible Online Information. Enter the same user id and password you created for ItsDeductible Online, we'll automatically import your donation information. What is ItsDeductible Online?' but there are no options below that text to enter the userid and password.
Use the Chrome browser
- Go to Settings, Privacy and Security, Clear Browser Data for all time
- Go to the three dots at the right hand top of Chrome and select New Incognito Window
- Sign into TurboTax in the incognito window and ItsDeductible should then work for you.
If you end up taking the standard deduction this year instead of itemized deduction, you can claim up to $300 in charitable cash donations. Here is how to claim that donation:
- Click Deductions and Credits
- Select Review/Edit
- Click Edit to the right of Standard Deduction Click OK, Sounds Good
- Click Wrap Up Tax Breaks
- Click Continue
- Make sure that $300 is filled in and then click Continue
- Click Lets Keep Going