Solved: I have a W-2 that has my federal and state (resident) information on it. I also have a separate W-2 for a state that I traveled to and did some work. Can I still efile?

I have a W-2 that has my federal and state (resident) information on it. I also have a separate W-2 for a state that I traveled to and did some work. Can I still efile?

My second W-2 has no federal information on it and Turbo tax is saying that because of this, I need to file manually?

Assuming both W-2's were issued by the same employer (same FEIN in box b on both) you enter it as one W-2.  After you enter the second state for boxes 15-17, another row for boxes 15-17 will "magically" appear in the program.