I have a timeshare and I have 110000 points to use...

I have a timeshare and I have 110000 points to use. On my 1098 I have the 110000 points on it. Are these the points spoken of in the 1098 info screen?

Anonymous
Not applicable

that sounds like a ridiculously high number.  are you sure you didn't miss a decimal point,

rather to go back and forth in this forum -  we can't see the form 

You are asking from TT Live, for which you paid extra. Please contact a rep.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

What----are you asking about loan origination fees---sometimes called "points" on a mortgage -- or are you referring to something else  --- some sort of point system for using the time share?