I have a timeshare and I have 110000 points to use...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a timeshare and I have 110000 points to use. On my 1098 I have the 110000 points on it. Are these the points spoken of in the 1098 info screen?

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a timeshare and I have 110000 points to use. On my 1098 I have the 110000 points on it. Are these the points spoken of in the 1098 info screen?

that sounds like a ridiculously high number.  are you sure you didn't miss a decimal point,

rather to go back and forth in this forum -  we can't see the form 

You are asking from TT Live, for which you paid extra. Please contact a rep.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

Level 15

What----are you asking about loan origination fees---sometimes called "points" on a mortgage -- or are you referring to something else  --- some sort of point system for using the time share?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings