Solved: I have a mortgage and real estate taxes. Turbo tax keeps saying im doing a standard deduction when all my returns have been itemized. What is going on and how do I fix?

I have a mortgage and real estate taxes. Turbo tax keeps saying im doing a standard deduction when all my returns have been itemized. What is going on and how do I fix?

I need to file and dont know how to change from standard deduction to itemized.

Go down to the bottom of the Deductions & Credits page.  Continue till you get to We've Chosen Standard Deduction for You.  By the Change my Deduction box, you can switch. 

It is possible that over time your mortgage interest and property taxes (and other itemizations) are no longer greater than the standard deduction (this happens as your mortgage interest drops the longer you've been paying them).  Are you able to confirm itemizing is greater than standard?