By accident I input that I lived outside the US for more than 6 months. How did I fix this? I was in the US the full year.

In TurboTax online edition, here are the steps:

1. After sign into your account, select Take me to my return
  2. At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in earned income credit and Enter
  3. Select Jump to earned income credit
  4. Next screen, Let's see if you get the Earned Income Credit, select Continue
  5. Next screen, Do any of these uncommon situations apply?
  6. Should have the first box checked, you lived outside the United States in 2017, select Continue
  7. Next screen, How long did you live in the U.S. in 2017? edit your information

I done as instructed above for i have made the same mistake in answering I lived outside the u. S. For at least 6 months last year when I did not. But when I clicked "jump to earned income credit" it just tell me that unfortunately I do not qualify for it, there is no option to change my answer anywhere. Please help! Tax deadline is tomorrow!!