Solved: I am using online version and do not see an option...

I am using online version and do not see an option to upload from It's Deductible.

Unable to upload from It's deductible using online version (Self Employed)

It's in the Online version too...but sometimes people get stuck in the  "Guide Me", and can't figure out how to expand the menu to get down to the ItsDeductible Import section...see below:

The following shows the "Premier" menu....for the "SE" version, I suspect it will be in the Personal taxes section.

___________________________________

#11DC_OnlineMenu.png

___________________________________

#12DC_OnlineMenu.png

_________________________________

#13DC_On_#3DC.png

_____________________________________

When you choose what to work on in Deductions and Credits, look under Charitable Donations. In the CD/download product there is a line to Import from It's Deductible Online. Does that line not appear in the online product? 

___________________________________

#11DC_OnlineMenu.png

___________________________________

#12DC_OnlineMenu.png

_________________________________

#13DC_On_#3DC.png

_____________________________________