Solved: I am using online version and do not see an option...
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I am using online version and do not see an option to upload from It's Deductible.

Unable to upload from It's deductible using online version (Self Employed)
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

I am using online version and do not see an option to upload from It's Deductible.

It's in the Online version too...but sometimes people get stuck in the  "Guide Me", and can't figure out how to expand the menu to get down to the ItsDeductible Import section...see below:

The following shows the "Premier" menu....for the "SE" version, I suspect it will be in the Personal taxes section.

#11DC_OnlineMenu.png

#12DC_OnlineMenu.png

#13DC_On_#3DC.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

When you choose what to work on in Deductions and Credits, look under Charitable Donations. In the CD/download product there is a line to Import from It's Deductible Online. Does that line not appear in the online product? 

Highlighted
Level 15

It's in the Online version too...but sometimes people get stuck in the  "Guide Me", and can't figure out how to expand the menu to get down to the ItsDeductible Import section...see below:

The following shows the "Premier" menu....for the "SE" version, I suspect it will be in the Personal taxes section.

#11DC_OnlineMenu.png

#12DC_OnlineMenu.png

#13DC_On_#3DC.png

View solution in original post

v
Privacy Settings