turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I accidentally entered multiple items in item donations and it will not let me delete the duplicate lines. Help

When I entered add more items I did not realize it saved the items.  Now I cannot delete the duplicate items.  I have tried putting zeros in the duplicate fields but the total amounts did not change.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
reibuy

I accidentally entered multiple items in item donations and it will not let me delete the duplicate lines. Help

Try using the delete button instead of changing number to 0.  There are 2 locations for delete buttons.  The first is on the summary page for item donations.  Using this button should delete an ENTIRE donation.  This would require entering all the correct items a second time.  The second location is available after pressing the EDIT button for a donation.  After pressing the edit button, the delete button is used to delete an entire line, or the number of a particular item can be adjusted.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
reibuy

Try using the delete button instead of changing number to 0.  There are 2 locations for delete buttons.  The first is on the summary page for item donations.  Using this button should delete an ENTIRE donation.  This would require entering all the correct items a second time.  The second location is available after pressing the EDIT button for a donation.  After pressing the edit button, the delete button is used to delete an entire line, or the number of a particular item can be adjusted.

re00319

It took me a long time to enter all of my donations to this charity.  I don't want to delete the entire charity but only 1 donation.  I'm not able to edit the line and the delete button works but it is not deleting it.  Any suggestions?
ebayojunk

Still is not working for me  -  has this program been updated for the 2o18 year ? ? ?
ebayojunk

The suggestions are not working -  has the program been updated for 2018 ?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies