Solved: How much is the child credit. I thought D. trump raised the stakes and it suppose to be 2000. turbo tax is saying its only 1000

How much is the child credit. I thought D. trump raised the stakes and it suppose to be 2000. turbo tax is saying its only 1000

The increase in the Child Tax Credit will take effect on your 2018 tax return you will prepare in 2019.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/irs-tax-return/2017-tax-reform-legislation-what-you-should-know...>