miaishagb

How do i remove child care provider

how do I remove a child care provider

AndreaC1

How do i remove child care provider

You can follow the steps here below to jump to that portion of the Turbotax interview and delete the child care provider and Form 2441 that is generated when you start the Child and Dependent Care section. 

NOTE: If you are in California, you also need to remove Form 3506

• Log into your TurboTax Online account, get inside return by clicking orange Take me to my return button
  • Type child care provider in the Search box in the top right corner and hit enter
  • Choose "jump to child care provider" and it will take you right to that section.
  • At the Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2015? screen, answer Yes. (Even though it doesn't make sense.)
  • Continue to the Whose care did you pay for? screen and uncheck all boxes. Click Continue.
  • Then go to upper right corner, click My Account Tools and then select Delete a Form from the options listed.
  • Scroll down the list of forms and click Delete next to Form 2441.
  • Click Delete Form to confirm. You should see the message Form Successfully Deleted. Click Continue.
  • Back at the Review Form List screen, scroll down to make sure 2441 no longer appears on the list.

This should remove that completely from your return. 

Other Related Topics:

[edited 3/8/17 at 7:01am]

AndreaC1

How do i remove child care provider

Other Related Topics:

[edited 3/8/17 at 7:01am]