rparmer

Home Office Deduction

I have worked out of a home office for several years, but during 2020 my wife also worked out of one in our home for approximately 9 months, but I cannot see away to enter both mine and hers.

Carl

Home Office Deduction

You don't say what kind of business the home office's relate to. Out of pocket expenses for a W-2 job are no longer deductible. That includes a home office.

If you each have your own separate SCH C business, then the home office for each business is dealt with separately for each business. So when entering the SCH C for your business you'll deal with your home office there. Then when entering the SCH C for the wife's business you'll deal with her home office there.

Home Office Deduction

If your wife is a W-2 employee, who like many others worked from home, sorry but there are no federal deductions for a home office for her W-2 job.