ramez86mohsen

Hi there, i work as a floater pharmacist and every day I go to work at a different pharmacy, can i include that mileage as business expense on my vehicle?

I don't work at more than one pharmacy on any given day.

pk

If your employer does not provide you a fixed  / normal work location and your home is essentially your office then all travels to different work site may be non-commute mileage and therefore deductible ( if not re-imbursed fully by your employers.) I know of amny nurses that operate this way. But you must have details / logs to  prove your case -- facts and circumstances is very important here. Also note that this is one of the areas that the IRS often looks to root out abuse. However, if you are in the right there is no reason why you should not claim soimething that is allowed  by the IRS rules.