Gross reciept tax

Gross reciept tax

Where do I enter gross receipt tax on schd c

Gross reciept tax

Gross receipts tax is entered on Schedule C, line 23, Taxes and licenses.

We'll automatically complete Schedule C or C-EZ when you set up your self-employment work in TurboTax or when you enter what the IRS considers self-employment income (it’s often reported on a 1099-MISC).

Schedules C and C-EZ are supported in TurboTax Self-Employed (both online and in the mobile app) and in all personal 1040 versions of the TurboTax CD/Download software.

To set up your business:

1. Open or continue your return.
  2. Search for schedule c and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you have any self-employment income or expenses? and follow the instructions.
    1. If you've already entered self-employment work and need to enter more, select Add another line of work.

If your return only requires Schedule C-EZ, we'll generate Schedule C  for calculation purposes. It won't be filed with your return.

Source: TurboTax FAQ

[Edited 2-12-2020|12:30 P.M. PST]

Gross reciept tax

Thank you Helen the gross receipt taxes that I paid to the state? I'm confused? Isnt this a tax I can deduct or do deduct that from the amount of income I report?