Form 4864 Casualties and Thefts has not yet been f...

Thought if affected by Harvey the 10% deduction of AGI was waived and just deducted 500, but my 2016 TT program is still doing the old method. I specified affected county

2016 version that is up to date. specified on description of loss location was in affected county. will 2017 have same problem

Form 4864 Casualties and Thefts has not yet been finalized for tax year 2017 to include the new rules.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...