ayhambakhos

Foreign Financial Assets Reporting. I have 2 foreign bank account with over 150K balances reporting them for the first time what should I do when I reach the page that as

what should I enter when I reach the page that asks for the number of copies for the following form 3520, 3520-A, 5471, 8621, 8865. do I have to fill out all or any one of those forms
pk

You just report the account values asked for  -- those other forms  are for case when the person received the monies from gift from foreign person, or trust etc.-- so if you file one of those forms, you do not report the same accounts   on form 8938.