Does TurboTax Business have an option for "Various...

Does TurboTax Business have an option for "Various" or options for multiple payments of foreign taxes to multiple countries in its multi-member LLC?

I paid taxes in three foreign countries from my multi-member LLC.  TurboTax Business messed up the K-1 horribly on them.  I need to figure out how to fix the errors created and submitted to two states in info filings.

If you have a complicated business return to complete and you are not well versed in how to make the entries in the FORMS mode then I highly recommend you seek local professional assistance.